Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: dezi
Date/Time: Wed, October 18, 2000 at 4:48 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: just my opinion

without getting too involved in this big argument i would just like to say that i think it would be pretty naive to actually believe that the majority of .web supporters bought/preregistered/registered .web domains with you because they flat out supported you. if all these people were concerned only with you winning the bid why do they harshly attack anybody who even so much as questions the whole issue of preregistrations/registrations/whatever-you-want-to-call-them. i think a case could be made either way but its apparent from all the posts here that most of your supporters believe they have a god given right to these domains and anything else would be stealing from them even though your website clearly states theres no guarantee. i went ahead and told my boss to preregister/register a neat name at your site because i think youve got a good plan and have shown good intentions. i dont really care if icann accepts the preregistrations/registrations. i would think that if most of your supporters here really only supported only your efforts they would be more concerned over u winning the bid than saving their preregistrations/registrations. thanks for your time. y'all can go back to your arguing now.. reggie horn.. idaho

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy